Memoriesssss…like the corners of my mind… No, our eyes aren’t watery – we are straight up CRYING today, because the shooting of Breaking Dawn is officially over.
Memoriesssss…like the corners of my mind…No, our eyes aren’t watery – we are straight up CRYING today, because the shooting of Breaking Dawn is officially over. You know what that means, right? No more Twilight movies in production! Ever! Guises…it’s OVER. Okay, so maybe it’s more like the beginning of the end, but we’re still feeling emotional and nostalgic. Some memories we’ve reflected on today as we’ve looked back on three magical years together:
- A time when Robert Pattinson was just “that guy with the hair” to us. How naive we were.
- Nikki and Kristen‘s hand-holding BFF-ship (oh, how times change).
- Cathy Hardwicke just being Cathy! Kooky ol’ Cathy.
- Comic Con! Kristen wore flip flops!
- The 2008 MTV VMAS – the hottest the cast has ever looked on a red carpet, ever.
- Rachelle LaFevre…so beautiful, so missed. Er, what – are we being dramatic?
- The evolution of everyone’s red carpet style. Yes, there was a time when Ashley wore flip flops on carpets and Rob wore all black suits, and oh, they looked adorable.
- Taylor Lauter, pre-abs.
- Edi Gathegi and Cam Gigandet, two of our fave dudes (with the best last names) from the first film who left us too soon. RIP Laurent and James.
- Oregano who?
We dug through a ton of photos today to bring you some of our favorites from the fall of 2008, when Twilight was just being released and the cast had yet to be propelled into mega-fame. Think of it as a Twilight 2008 yearbook, with this as our sign-off: It’s so hard 2 say goodbye 2 yesterday.
Continue reading here: The Twilight Cast: 25 Pics Of The Way They Were
Incoming search terms:
- WERE WAY