L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling gets a lifetime ban, John Turturro recalls his iconic roles, and a new action figure looks a little too much like Scarlett Johansson.
- We can’t wait for the next episode of Jarvis In The Elevator, especially since it looks like Jarvis will have a challenge on his hands. Tune in tomorrow at noon to see if our host can put on his best poker face against Game Of Thrones’ Aidan Gillen!
- Can John Turturro remember the stories behind some of his most famous film credits? Big Morning Buzz Live tests the actor’s amazing memory.
- L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling was indefinitely banned from the NBA, as the controversy over his racist statements continues. The tape that began the scandal has been confirmed as actually featuring the mogul, and the NBA’s commissioner rained down the ban and a $2.5 million fine. [People]
- Hot Toys appears to be selling a miniature version of Scarlett Johansson. The actress’ likeness was accurately captured for a figurine of Captain America: The Winter Soldier‘s Black Widow, which ScarJo plays onscreen. [MTV News]
Incoming search terms:
- LastLap:WhatNewRoleIsChelseaClintonTakingOn?-Sabdesi net
- OfficialsretractreportsofextremelyhighradiationatFukushimaplant-LosAngelesTimes-Sabdesi net
- AreEmmaStone AndrewGarfieldTheCutestCelebCoupleOfAllTime?-Sabdesi net
- Blanket Jackson Biological Father
- Pagenotfound-Error404-Sabdesi net
- Nina Dobrev Oops
- MinnieDriver&Henry:PartyTime!-News &CelebrityGossip|Sabdesi net|News &CelebrityGossip|Sabdesi net
- Filipina Ass Sport
- celebrity gossip vh1 the fablife
- Ana Ortiz Husband