Who was a fashion winner at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards? What does the new trailer for Gone Girl reveal
Who was a fashion winner at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards? What does the new trailer for Gone Girl reveal? Is Ansel Elgort in Star Wars: Episode VII?
- Andrew Garfield wears a skin tight superhero suit in The Amazing Spider-Man movies, but that’s okay with the Brit, who loves his body. “I love being naked,” he recently told a magazine. “It’s important to be naked and be in touch with our bodies and not have shame about what we’re made of.” [Eonline]
- By now you probably know who we think had the biggest fashion fails at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards, but who nailed it? Big Morning Buzz Live has the scoop:
- The first trailer for the highly anticipated film adaptation of Gillian Flynn‘s Gone Girl was released last night. You can get your first glimpse of Ben Affleck as Nick and Rosamund Pike as Amy in David Fincher‘s take on the thriller. [Hollywood Reporter]
- The cast for Star Wars: Episode VII should be announced any day now as principle shooting is scheduled to start soon, but are any of the stars who attended the MTV Movie Awards going to journey to a galaxy far, far away? MTV News didn’t get any official casting announcements, they did discover that both Ansel Elgort and Beau Mirchoff tested for roles and were turned down. [MTV News]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
View Photo Gallery Finally, the 2014 MTV Movie Awards gave Zac Efron’s chest muscles the spotlight they deserve. We’ve long appreciated Efron’s physique, but it was nice to see him awarded for his fine work in a public forum, and give his adoring fans exactly what they wanted
Finally, the 2014 MTV Movie Awards gave Zac Efron’s chest muscles the spotlight they deserve. We’ve long appreciated Efron’s physique, but it was nice to see him awarded for his fine work in a public forum, and give his adoring fans exactly what they wanted. Nicki Minaj stepped out as an actress at last night’s big show, and had no problem hanging with her The Other Woman costars and publicly hitting on Matthew McConaughey.
While the Movie Awards took over Los Angeles, celebs who don’t mind forsaking a shower and donning a flower crown partied festival-style at Coachella. Aaron Paul mingled with Ellie Goulding while Vanessa Hudgens practiced her selfie style before heading out into the Indio heat. Beyoncé wasn’t on the weekend’s bill, but that didn’t stop her from crashing the stage during sister Solange‘s set and dancing the night away. Jay Z did the same thing during the Nas performance… because if the Carters want to drop by your show, you let them. To find out what fabulous outfits Katy Perry and friends wore in the desert and what hip-hop star Miles Teller was hanging with for the weekend, check out our roundup of what you may have missed from the ‘gram.
Ever wonder how celebs capture such perfect moments on Instagram? Orange Is The New Black star Danielle Brooks tells us it’s not always as glamorous as it seems…
[Photo Credit: @glassofwhiskey, @beyonce, @nickiminaj, @mtv]
Does Kate Upton hate her boobs? SPOILER ALERT! Who died on Game of Thrones last night
- A lot of celebrities go to Coachella to look dumb, but Leonardo DiCaprio was caught dancing like an absolute goofball to MGMT. There was some doubt that it really was Leo in the viral video, but the dancing moron was dressed exactly like the actor was all day. [TMZ]
- Kate Upton hates her buxom figure and wishes she had smaller breasts. “I wish I had smaller boobs every day of my life as I love to wear spaghetti tops braless or go for the smallest bikini designs,” she told a newspaper. [Page Six]
- SPOILER ALERT! Game of Thrones said goodbye last night to the tyrannical teen, King Joffrey. Jack Gleeson, who played Joffrey, is actually the opposite of his onscreen character and is giving up acting to study theology and philosophy at Trinity University. [People]
- Who had the best time at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards? It wasn’t a movie star; it was Grumpy Cat. The curmudgeon-y cat stole the show. [MTV News]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]